Surnames mentioned in this web
An Old Farmer's Advice:
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight, and bull-strong.
* Keep skunks and bankers and lawyers at a distance.
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
* A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.
* Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled.
* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.
* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
* Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
* It don't take a very big person to carry a grudge.
* You cannot unsay a cruel word.
* Every path has a few puddles.
* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
* The best sermons are lived, not preached.
Most of the stuff people worry about ain't never gonna happen, anyway
* Don't judge folks by their relatives.
* Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
* Live a good, honorable life Then when you get older and think back,
you'll enjoy it a second time.
* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't botherin' you none.
* Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.
* Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with,
watches you from the mirror every mornin'."
* Always drink upstream from the herd.
* Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad
* Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin' it
you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin'
somebody else's dog around.
* If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
* Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the
rest to God.
Press F5 to reload each page !
F11 should toggle to full
In special I want to thank the following for their
make this possible:
( Sept.11, 2010 )
Well, the Briscoe's in Germany have something to tell the world.
Jimmie's Grandson Patrick decided to:
Belinda Backer ( Granddaughter of
Jasper Newton Briscoe ) found us and has some more pieces to the puzzle.
Nell Loftus ( granddaughter of Olga Mae Farell Walls, which was grandma Ilene's
sister) sent this picture to Gary.
It's A picture of
Ilene Baxter Briscoe with Family.
Click on the picture to enlarge it and read the names
as far as we have them.
(mouseover the faces and click them)
look and see if you can add to it are
disagree with it.
Thanks to Sharon Deanne Parker another piece of the
puzzle is solved.
Next family reunion is comming up
time and date is still being discussed.
first suggestion by Sandra
Wesch: Landa Park in New Braunfels, Texas
Mail your comments or suggestions to Gary:
First cousin reunion the 16th of May 2009
click the bar sign to get there.
Roxi Sue /
line of the family are beginning to complete.
I wish we could complete more than that.
Birthday Party for Louise.
Kim & Butch Marshall(Louise's Daughter)
with their Granddaughter Sophia. Kim's son Chad & his wife Katrina. Louise
Briscoe Becker,Gary& Judy Briscoe,Kneeling Jay Becker(Louise's son), Top
right Lee Benton,Ashley Marshall(Kim's Daughter) Lee is Ashley's
boyfriend,Kneeling Charles Becker
1st row Jimmy,
2nd row Gary, Wesley, Louise, Gene 3rd. row Danny, Caroll Dean.
This is at the reunion where the idea of setting
up this web was born.